If you wish to register with the practice, please visit us and talk to our receptionists. It would help if you could bring with you your up-to-date medical card, but if you don’t have this you will need to know the following details:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth
- Previous address
- New address and post code
- Last name and address of your previous doctor
- NHS number if known – not the same as your National Insurance Number
- Identification Document (original) or student ID card
To register you will need you to attend in person and will be asked to fill in a registration form – please click on this link here to print off and fill in the form to bring with you, or pick up a form from reception. You will also be asked to fill in a health questionnaire and will be offered an appointment to undergo a new patient consultation.
You will need to provide the following at registration:
- Photographic ID
- Proof of your current address
- Immunisation record (for children under 5 years old)
Complete our patient questionnaire here.
The information will help the health care team to make an initial assessment of your health which will help in your future treatment.